RHODE ISLAND/FULL TIME
Are you ready to take on high-profile projects in the Civil/Site Engineering Field? Our Warwick, Rhode Island office has an immediate opening for a Civil/Site Engineer to join our team working on a variety of exciting projects and providing a great opportunity for your career growth.
The ideal candidate must be a driven, enthusiastic, organized, detail-oriented engineer ready to move on to the next stage of their career. The Civil/Site Engineer will play a key role in servicing our growing client base across New England by providing a key role in the technical design and development of projects while overseeing and mentoring younger staff. Collaboration within and between multiple disciplines within the company is required.
- Provide technical assistance and manage technical aspects on a variety of civil and site related projects
- Perform detailed engineering tasks, such as the design, review/preparation of contract documents, development of construction cost estimates and specifications
- Provide responsive client service and strong communication, both internally and externally
- Work as part of our overall design team, providing technical support to all our offices.
- Travel within New England, as needed
Skills and Abilities Required
- A background in civil engineering
- Knowledge and experience working with AutoCAD
- Knowledge and experience working with local municipal development guidelines, RIDEM and CRMC permitting requirements
- Knowledge and experience with hydrologic and hydraulic analysis for site development
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
You will have the opportunity to
- Bring your career to the next level
- Contribute to project decisions regarding technical approach, cost, and meeting project milestone schedules
- Work and interact with your team to solve problems and complete projects on time and on budget
- Gain hands-on training to become a successful project engineer
Education and Experience
- Must have 3 to 5 years of engineering related experience (transportation/civil design)
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- EIT is preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans with generous company contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Professional Development
- 401K with 3% match
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off
- 9 paid holidays
About the Organization
Crossman Engineering is a multi-office engineering, landscape architecture, and planning firm. Crossman Engineering was established in 1983 and has grown to become a regional leader in the fields of transportation/traffic engineering and planning, civil/site engineering, water/wastewater engineering, landscape architecture, urban design & planning, GIS/asset management, environmental sciences. Crossman Engineering has offices in Warwick, RI as well as North Attleboro, MA and employs a staff of engineers, planners, landscape designers, technicians, and construction managers.
Crossman Engineering is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Crossman Engineering does not sponsor Visas. Applicants must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org